Makan Abazari

 

Before Khatami wins his second term I was young. They allowed 15 years old Iranians to vote. I had a classmate called Yasin in first year of high school in Ammoian Highschool Ekbatan Tehran. He said :”Supreme Leader Khameni supports Ahmadinejad.” Then I went to vacation in Rahan Natanz the house of my grandfather. My grandfather was Hassan Abazari. There I voted Ahmadinejad at the ballet Box. Four years later Ahmadinejad became President of Iran. Four years later people started protesting in Iran and I stopped the protests from USA using my facebook. Then someone killed Neda Soltan in Iran. Everybody yelled :”Neda Natars.” Everybody thought Green Movement had won in election by Mussavi. But many people in Tehran and other regions of Iran voted for Ahmadinejad. My friends on the internet had made sure Iran was not overthrown by delivering my message. In 2020 I made sure Belarus election is won by an Ally of Russia. The current president won again. We again see people are protesting the same way they protested in Iran. There was no cheating in Belarus or Iran elections. There was one cheating I am sure of and it is election in Columbia. I supported the Anti United States of America and Anti Imperialist Candidate. Then he did not win in primary election. He must have won right then in 2018. He had said there was cheating in election. It was when USA and hackers had cheated. There was also an election in Spain. I voted from Iran. I defeated Unidos Podemos. I won by Rajoy political party. Then I deleted the message. Then Unidos Podemos said we lost one million votes. I did not support Unidos Podemos because all inclusive voices are dangerous. I also opposed the overthrow of Omar al-Bashir of Sudan but somebody illegally overthrew him. Now industrially kill mind controllers who overthrew Omar Al-Bashir and Sudan I was also prevented from taking part in second part of Columbian Election and the Spanish Parliamentary process in 2018 due to evil mind control. So I could not order on my facebook. I was also prevented from influencing and deciding for Israel election in 2019 when I was in Iran and in 2020 when I was in Massachusetts. People who I don’t like the most also sought to overthrew Merkel. They also overthrew Malcolm Turn Bull of Australia. My grandfather liked the Ghaddsfi very much but I overthrew him. Right about then they started seeking to overthrow Syria. I helped them. My grandfather said come back to Iran and I refused. Then my grandfather died. Ghaddafi had given Iran scot Missiles and Ajdar to Nuclear Bomb USA from Iran. Then Eye of Horus had said through a wounded soldier:”Eventhough I list a hand and leg during Iran and Iraq war but I will Kill USA without a hand and a leg.” Then I cut two hands and Legs of Supreme of Mind Controllers of USA in 2018. Iran had Ajdar from 700 years earlier which can kill all of USA. Anyway, this is what had took place. In 2008 or 2009 I saw Ahmadinejad Speech in United Nations and he said Imam Mahdi is coming. On the same day I saw the speech of Queen of Britain at the end of World War 2. She looked just like my Mother Jaleh Jannesariran (Zhaleh Jannesariran). I am sorry if I overthrew Ghaddafi. I am also sorry if I came to help of Bashar Al-Assad too late. But I cannot torelate overthrow of Sudan. Now industrially kill mind controllers who overthrew Omar Al-Bashir of Sudan. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah of Iran, #Iran #Neda #Sultan #Belarus #Australia #USA #Columbia #Britain #Ahmadinejad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holand, Britain, and 100 other nations are territories and provinces of Iran

Military Alliance of Middle East

Imam Khomeini Port