Taking the daughter of boss of mind control bases who prevented me from having girl friends to be sex slaves for thousand years

I was in Iran when I took female descendants of One of Bosses of Mind Control bases to be sex slaves for preventing me from having girl friends for 13 years. Then the people in Australia started protesting for environmental changes and mining in Australia. Then mind control said it is because of you taking the female descendants of that boss of mind control to be sex slaves that they are protesting. Then I said:”If that boss of mind control can make me 13 years younger and turn the clock back 13 years then I return his female descendants.” Then Mind Control:”In Iran thought me I can become younger by advanced and post modern medicine.” Then I started burning Jungles and Forests in California and Australia to give them some real reason to protests in Australia. Mind control of America:”Why don’t they protests to get you girl friends?” Makan:”Last time we attempted to solve it this way it let to me too campaign.” Mind control:”We gave him feeling that Makan Abazari wants to have sex too like all of you. Me too.” Makan:”Yeah, but it meant they were rapped too. It meant something else. Anyway, I am going to take female descendants of all bosses of mind control bases to be sex slaves for thousand years until I am 15 years younger or 20 years old.” Mind Control:”What about girl friends?” Makan:”I am killing all mind control bases on the earth and under surface in tunnels until I can have sex with all girls or at least one very good one.” Mind Control:”Far more than one. The 5000 prettiest and most eligible ones.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holand, Britain, and 100 other nations are territories and provinces of Iran

Military Alliance of Middle East

Imam Khomeini Port